PRK has its own internal tax team, providing high-calibre advice on direct and indirect forms of taxation.
We provide local and international clients with comprehensive advisory services, drawing on our expertise in tax and other areas of law, including structuring, financing, valuation services, corporate issues, acquisitions, joint ventures, securities, dispute resolution and real estate. Our team comprises specialised tax advisors trained in law and economics.
Our Tax Advisory practice includes the following areas:
- Tax registration: registering new taxable persons with the local tax authorities
- Tax transaction structuring: analysing transaction tax scenarios by identifying the optimal legal form for each transaction and providing comprehensive advice on business activities and holding structures
- Tax planning and advice: comprehensive tax advisory services to minimise your tax burden and improve your business efficiency, plus assistance on everyday tax issues
- Due diligence: legal and tax-related due diligence
- Tax litigation: comprehensive representation before tax authorities and courts on tax matters
- Avoidance of double taxation: advice on avoiding double taxation of income
- Real-estate (property) taxes: advice on real-estate transfers and development projects
- Insolvency and restructuring: working with attorneys to develop an effective tax structure for restructuring and reorganisations
- Tax returns: processing corporate income, individual income and other tax returns for clients, including large corporations
- Foreign postings: working with our Employment law team to provide comprehensive advice on cross-border posting of employees, both to and from the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Social security contributions: advice on health insurance and other social security contributions, including participation in compulsory insurance schemes abroad
We are a member of Lex Mundi, which connects tax advisors throughout the world.
What clients told The Legal 500 about us
A strong legal team on your side
Tax advice to Northwood Acquisitions, an American investment fund, regarding the acquisition and refinancing of the Four Seasons Hotel, a five-star luxury hotel in Prague.
Assistance with tax matters related to the cross-border merger of the Czech and Polish companies belonging to the Fiskars Group.
Advice on Czech and Slovak taxation to Hill's Pet Nutrition, specifically on transfer pricing.
Tax advice to Visteon Hawk in connection with an acquisition in the Czech Republic.
General tax advice to Hewlett Packard Enterprise on the restructuring of the group.