PRK helps clients – from global corporations and public-sector bodies to local businesses – to prepare, structure and carry out complex public procurement projects. We focus on helping all our clients, whether bidders or contractors, overcome the challenges they face.
In particular, we offer legal support in the following areas:
- Providing strategic advice to potential bidders on the public procurement process, with a strong orientation towards solutions. We can help clients assess the different options with regard to bidding strategies, structuring bids, protecting IP and knowhow, appeals, and negotiations. Where appropriate, we also work closely with the client's technical and other experts
- Assisting potential bidders in all phases of the public procurement process, including analysing tender conditions, facilitating electronic communication with the contracting authority (registering electronic tools, preparing and submitting bids), clarifying the procurement process, filing objections if appropriate and requesting reviews by the competent state authority
- Helping contracting authorities organise public procurement procedures and other tenders not falling under public procurement legislation. This includes not only preparing tender documents and contracts but also providing legal advice on the application of the authority's own regulations on public contracts and subsidy conditions, the administration of public procurement processes and other matters
- Representing clients before the Office for the Protection of Competition and before the courts
- Training in the area of public procurement