COOKIES IN GENERAL
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the length of the storage period, cookies can be classified as follows:
1. Short-term cookies remain in your browser only until the browser is closed, then they are automatically deleted,
2. Long-term cookies remain stored in the browser until the expiry date of individual cookies or until they are manually deleted.
Depending on who creates and processes cookies, we distinguish:
1. First-party cookies are created directly by our website that you have visited and serve in particular for the proper functioning of the website.
2. Third-party cookies are cookies created by other websites. These are, for example, social networks or advertising cookies.
Depending on the function and purpose for which cookies are used, they are usually classified as follows:
1. Strictly necessary cookies enable you to navigate through our website and use its basic functionalities. These cookies are necessary for use of our website.
2. Analytical and performance cookies allow us to track the number of users and user activity on our website. We use this information to improve our understanding and functioning of the website.
3. Targeted advertising and marketing cookies track your visit on our website, other websites you have visited and links you have used. This information helps us to display advertising that is tailored to your preferences. Some of these cookies also enable you to share your activities on social media websites such as Facebook, or to display personalized content.
COOKIES THAT WE USE
On our website, we use the following cookies:
1. Strictly necessary cookies
They enable the basic functionality of the website that cannot function without them.
|Type and function
|Strictly necessary cookie – Ensures that the user uses the same server during a particular visit/session. The cookie sets the infrastructure provider and represents a functional element.
|Strictly necessary cookie - Stores a unique identifier for a given session on the website
|Strictly necessary cookie - Stores a unique identifier for the selected language of the website
|Strictly necessary cookie - Stores a visitor's consent settings for the collection of analytical data about his/her movement on the website.
|Strictly necessary cookie - Stores a visitor's consent settings for the data collection for marketing purposes.
|Strictly necessary cookies - Stores information whether the cookie bar has been confirmed in the past.
2. Analytical and performance cookies
They track website traffic and by collecting anonymous statistics allow the operator to better understand its users and thus constantly improve the website.
|Type and function
|Analytical cookie – The cookie is used to distinguish unique/individual users by assigning a randomly generated number as an identifier. It is included in every page request on your website and is used to calculate visitor data, campaign sessions for page analytics reporting.
|Analytical cookie – A _gat cookie is used to limit analytics requests in order to restrict the requests sent from your browser to Google services. Cookies have several limitations that can cause excessive reporting of the number of users.
|Analytical cookie – Registers a unique identifier that is used to generate statistical data about how a visitor uses the website.
|Analytical cookie – Used for web analysis by HotJar, identifies the visitor during the session
|Analytical cookie – stores a unique identifier of the website visitor
|Analytical cookie – Applies when Google Analytics are embedded via Google Tag Manager. It has the same function as _gat.
Google Analytics: Detailed information about Google Analytics and privacy can be found at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
3. Marketing cookies
They collect information in order to better tailor advertising to your interests, both on and off this website.
|Type and function
|Marketing cookie – used to track visits across websites
|Marketing cookie – determines advertising effectiveness on the websites visited by a user
|Marketing cookie – stores a unique identifier that identifies a returning user and is used for advertising targeting
Strictly necessary cookies are stored on your computer when you visit our website and they cannot be blocked. We will only use other types of cookies after you have given your consent to their storage via a pop-up window on our website. Your consent is given for the duration of storage of individual cookies. You can revoke your consent to the storage of cookies at any time by triggering the pop-up window on our website, setting your internet browser or using third-party software. However, this may negatively affect the functionality of some parts of the website.
If you wish to delete cookies stored on your device and configure your web browser to reject cookies, you can usually do so in the "Options", "Tools" or "Preferences" menu of the browser you use to access our website. More detailed information on managing cookies for the most common Internet browsers can be found here:
Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/cs-cz/kb/278835
Safari - https://support.apple.com/cs-cz/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Safari pro iPad a iPhone https://support.apple.com/cs-cz/HT201265
To learn more about the types of cookies and how to manage or delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Version dated 1.1.2022