Regulation and Licensing
Public law regulation is a key feature of energy law, and its in-depth knowledge is indispensible in engaging in business in this field. The legal experts at PRK Partners are prepared to successfully guide our clients through licensing procedures before the relevant state body, and to extend all necessary formal communication with all relevant state agencies on a highly professional level. We also prepare legal analyses and interpretations of statutes and secondary legal norms governing the field of energy, opinions and pricing decrees of the regulatory authority, and we communicate these to our clients in comprehensible form.
- "Legal advice to leading banks in connection with the financing of 75 photovoltaic power projects with a total capacity exceeding 100 MW and CZK 12 billion;
- UniCredit Bank 44 projects
- Česká spořitelna, a.s. 20 projects
- Raiffeisenbank 8 projects
- ČSOB, a.s. 2 projects
- Investkredit Bank AG 1 project"
- Legal advice to Korlea in connection with the acquisition of a Polish energy trader.
- Advisory to one of the largest Czech investors in the field of electricity production from photovoltaic sources.