The employment law team at PRK Partners is a well recognised leader both in our region and internationally. We have experience handling cases in all fields of employment and human resource management, dealing with matters ranging from the employment of foreigners, to employment dispute litigation. We are rated as a Band 1 firm in Chambers Europe 2010 in the area of employment law. Our review states that, “Clients flock to [PRK Partners’] door for advice on all manner of employment issues, from employment agreements and termination of contracts to collective bargaining.” We work with a wide-range of clients, with a particular focus on major employers.
- Continued advisory to KSR International in employment and corporate law
- Offered counsel on the secondment of employees around the EU for a Czech pharmaceutical company.
- Assisted with the implementation of a whistle blowing policy at a transnational pharmaceutical company.
- Gave legal support to a manager of a pharmaceutical company on the termination of her employment and negotiated her severance package.
- Provided complete labour law consultancy for a major hotel chain in relation to its Czech branch – This included negotiating a collective bargaining agreement, preparing employee contracts for foreigners, arranging visas and work permits and reorganising management.